Special Dads deserve special gifts, and yet every it seems grateful children everywhere are always running into the same problem. Where do we find the perfect gift for the perfect dad? Personally, I am sick of the same old stuff for sale.
When you don’t want to give yet another set of cufflinks or #1 Dad t-shirt, think about these unique gifts… you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Secret Book Box — my favorite pick. Every father wants a little mystery. Made from antique and recycled books, each box looks just like a book, but has a secret storage compartment inside. They are a great fit for every personality, because they are available in a variety of different titles and subjects.
- Monthly Subscriptions… something besides magazines. Are you aware that they have beer of the month clubs? How about fruit, chocolate, cigars, pizza, and just about anything else you can think of. This is a gift that keeps coming year-round, or for however long you make your subscription. If you are tight on money, you can purchase single months or even choose monthly billing. You can even print a gift letter so he has something to open now, and it will still give him something to look forward to in the future.
- Photo Jigsaw Puzzle – Find your favorite photo and make it into a personalized jigsaw puzzle with matching tin. There are different sizes available for every budget, and it makes a fabulous gift that is perfect for both fond memories and entertainment. something to look forward to.
- Build Your Own Gift Basket — Know what dad loves but cannot seem to find the right gift. Now you can build your own gift basket. Customized for your one-of-a kind father, you will get your one-of-a-kind gift basket. You cannot beat that!
- Send a Bouquet — WHAT? You read correctly… but a bouquet nowadays does not have to be flowers. You can get all kinds of edible and other items arranged in a cool “man-bouquet”. It is not a girly gift anymore.
No matter what you give to dad this Father’s Day, know that it will be well received and appreciated. Dad will love anything you give, especially if delivered in person.
write by Lani