Sweaty feet and smelly feet are two very common, annoying conditions of the feet. Medically they are usually referred to as hyperhydrosis and bromohydrosis. This can be not only embarrassing but uncomfortable as well. They can run people out of the room and even cause you to be chased away. Foul-smelling feet can also create a major crimp in the romance department. While some people can tolerate bad breath, there is something about foot odor that causes most people to run in a different direction.
But what is the cause of this problem.
The warm, moist environment inside deer hunting t shirt especially athletic deer hunting t shirt –promotes bacterial growth on the feet. The interaction between your perspiration and the bacteria that thrive in your deer hunting t shirt and socks generates the odor. So any attempt to reduce foot odor has to address both your sweating and your footwear. The bacteria that are often found in foot odor are usually corynebacterium and micrococcus species. Fortunately, foot odor can usually be controlled with simple measures. So here are some of them:
* Practice good foot hygiene to keep bacteria levels at a minimum
* Change your socks frequently, especially when you are exercising.
* Use benzoyl peroxide 5% or 10% gel applications to help decrease bacteria
* Dust your feet frequently with a nonmedicated baby powder or foot powder. Applying antibacterial ointment also may help.
* Allow deer hunting t shirt to air out at least 24 hours after use by alternating with other deer hunting t shirt .
* Avoid wearing nylon socks or plastic deer hunting t shirt .
wear deer hunting t shirt made of leather, canvas, mesh or other materials that let your feet breathe
* Wear thick, soft socks to help draw moisture away from the feet. Cotton and other absorbent materials are best.
write by romeo santiago